About This Lamborghini
|Engine||6.5L 12 CYLINDER|
|Transmission||7 Spd Automatic|
|Drivetrain||All Wheel Drive|
|Exterior Color||Bianco Isis|
|Interior||Nero Ade Leather|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
Vehicle OverviewLamborghini Aventador S
The new Lamborghini Aventador S is characterized by new aerodynamic design, redeveloped suspension, increased power and new driving dynamics.
The 'S' is the suffix of previous enhanced Lamborghini models and defines a new benchmark for the V12 Lamborghini.
"This is the next generation Aventador as well as the expression of new technological and performance milestones in super sports car development," says Automobili Lamborghini Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Stefano Domenicali. "The Aventador S is visionary design, cutting-edge technology and driving dynamics in pure harmony, and elevates the concept of super sports cars to a new level."
Design and Aerodynamics
The design of the new Lamborghini Aventador S clearly indicates the new Aventador generation. The Aventador S features a number of exterior developments, particularly in front and rear, while its profile remains clearly an Aventador. Every modified component is redesigned for a purpose, achieving maximum aerodynamic efficiency while accenting the Aventador's complex, muscular dynamism. Furthermore, Lamborghini Centro Stile has intelligently integrated certain elements of past icons, such as the lines of rear wheel arches reminiscent of the original Countach.
A more aggressive nose and longer front splitter redirect airflow for better aerodynamic efficiency, improved engine cooling and increased cooling to the radiators. Two air ducts in the side of the front bumper reduce aerodynamic interference from the front tires and optimize wake flow to the rear radiator.
The rear of the Lamborghini Aventador S is dominated by a black diffuser, available on request in carbon fiber, characterized by a number of vertical fins that amplify the airflow effects, reduce drag through pressure recovery and generate downforce. Three single exhaust outlets exit through the rear bumper.
The active rear wing is movable in three positions depending on speed and drive select mode, and optimizes the car's improved overall balance, working with vortex generators created in the front and rear of the chassis' underside that maximize air flow as well as assist in brake cooling.
The Lamborghini Aventador S design results in significantly enhanced aerodynamic performance. Front downforce has been improved by more than 130% over the previous Aventador coupe. When the wing is in its optimum position the overall efficiency at high downforce is improved by over 50%, and in low drag by more than 400% compared to the previous model.
Four masterpieces evolve driving emotion: Four-wheel drive, new active suspension, new four-wheel steering system and the new EGO driving mode
The Lamborghini Aventador S chassis retains the Aventador's unique and extremely rigid lightweight carbon fiber monocoque with attached aluminum frames resulting in a dry weight of just 1,575 kg.
The Lamborghini Aventador S is redeveloped around a 'total control concept' to provide a superior drive, ride and performance; every aspect of the car's suspension and electronic control systems has been advanced, with the goal of particularly enhanced control and driving emotion.
Enhanced lateral control comes from new four-wheel steering, adopted for the first time on a series production Lamborghini. The system provides improved agility at low and medium speeds and more stability at high speed. On the front axle it is combined with Lamborghini Dynamic Steering (LDS), tuned for a more natural and responsive feel with a sharper turn-in. It is specially adapted to integrate with the active Lamborghini Rear-wheel Steering (LRS) on the rear axle: two separate actuators react in five milliseconds to driver's steering movements, allowing a real-time angle and cornering stiffness adjustment.
At low speeds, front wheels face in opposite direction to the steering angle, thereby virtually reducing the wheelbase. With less steering wheel angle required, the Lamborghini Aventador S is more agile with a reduced turning radius, ensuring higher performance in curves and making it easy to maneuver in town and at low speeds.
Conversely at higher speeds both front and rear wheels share the same steering angle, thus virtually extending the wheelbase, providing increased stability and optimizing the responsiveness of the car.
Vertical control comes from Lamborghini's updated pushrod and Lamborghini Magneto-rheological Suspension (LMS), with revised kinematics adapted to the new four-wheel steering. New suspension geometry, optimized for Lamborghini Rear-wheel Steering, includes upper and lower arm and wheel carrier to reduce caster and load on the system. A new real-time variable damping system optimizes wheel and body control, and balance and ground stiffness is maximized. New rear springs also enhance the car's balance.
Longitudinal control is achieved via an improved ESC strategy with faster and more precise control of traction control and vehicle dynamics, depending on the driving mode selected. Extensively tested on surfaces such as snow and ice, the Lamborghini Aventador S has improved adhesion detection to maximize grip in all conditions and enhance its handling capabilities. The Aventador S permanent four-wheel drive has been calibrated for the stabilizing effect of the new Lamborghini Rear-wheel Steering, allowing more torque to the rear axle: when powering off the throttle, less torque is shifted to the front axle to allow oversteer behavior and a sporty, but safe drive.
Lamborghini engineers have integrated the smart Lamborghini Dinamica Veicolo Attiva (LDVA) control unit to manage these systems in the car. LDVA is the new brain of the car, which receives real time and precise information on body motion via input from all sensors of the car. It instantly defines the best set-up of all active systems in order to guarantee the best vehicle dynamics in each and every condition.
EGO concept - customizable driving modes
The Aventador S allows the driver to select between four different driving modes: STRADA, SPORT, CORSA and the new EGO mode, which influence the behavior of traction (engine, gearbox, 4WD), steering (LRS, LDS, Servotronic) and suspension (LMS).
STRADA stands for maximum comfort and daily use.
SPORT provides a sporty, rear-wheel drive feel and CORSA is suitable for maximum track performance.
EGO is the new driving mode option. This provides several additional and individual set-up profiles, customizable by the driver, selecting his preferred criteria for traction, steering and suspension within the STRADA, SPORT and CORSA settings.
All driving modes have been recalibrated in the Lamborghini Aventador S, improving ESC integration with all-wheel drive and the interface between engine torque management system and traction control reaction. The continuous torque split to front and rear axles in each driving mode is recalibrated for the Lamborghini Rear-wheel Steering and the differentiation between the driving modes is enhanced.
In STRADA, the progressive damping is smoothed for better comfort and stability on rough roads. Torque is split 60/40 to the rear and front as standard: safe and stable with maximum adhesion, the car is easily driven and controlled.
In SPORT mode, the stabilizing effect of the Lamborghini Rear-wheel Steering allows up to 90% torque to the rear wheels for maximum sportiness and driving fun on curving roads. Driving precision and driver feedback is improved, while maintaining safety and without compromising on comfort. When powering off the accelerator, less torque is shifted to the front axle to enhance the car's agility, with oversteer and drifting easy using light throttle and steering wheel control.
In CORSA, drivers experience less intrusive dynamic and traction control intervention while maintaining driving precision and traction. High levels of damping force maximize driver feeling and feedback from driver inputs including steering, braking and throttle. Counter-phase steering is enhanced in high-performance situations and torque is balanced to both axles, with a maximum 80/20 split to rear and front for more neutral behavior and to maximize track-oriented performance.
The engine and exhaust
The Lamborghini Aventador's naturally aspirated twelve cylinder, 6.5 liter engine outputs an additional 40 hp over its predecessor, to a maximum 740 hp, with a 690 Nm of torque at 5,500 rpm. To achieve the power increase, both VVT (Variable Valve Timing) and VIS (Variable Intake System) have been optimized in order to obtain an enriched torque curve. Additionally, the maximum engine revs have been increased from 8,350 to 8,500 rpm.
A dry weight of just 1,575 kg provides a weight-to-power ratio of just 2.13 kg/hp. Acceleration from 0-100 km/h is reached in 2.9 seconds, with a top speed of 350 km/h. Transmission is provided by Lamborghini's lightweight Independent Shifting Rod (ISR) 7-speed shifting system, providing robotized gear shifts in up to 50 milliseconds.
The Aventador S adopts a new exhaust system developed as the result of a significant R&D project. More than 20% lighter than its predecessor and the product of testing multiple configurations, the results are an enhanced Lamborghini sound and resonance from the already inimitable V12 aspirated engine, with the three single pipe outlets at the rear of the Aventador S a visual reminder of the new exhaust system.
As in its predecessor, the Lamborghini Aventador S is equipped with a stop-and-start system and cylinder deactivation for optimized engine efficiency. When full engine capacity is not required, six of the twelve cylinders are temporarily deactivated by switching off one cylinder bank. When the driver accelerates, the system switches back instantaneously to twelve-cylinder mode, with the changeover virtually impossible to detect by the driver.
Tires and braking system
The Aventador S sits on a new, specially developed set of Pirelli P Zero tires. Designed to optimize steering, traction, lane changes and braking efficiency, the tires are specifically designed to respond to the dynamic behavior induced by the Lamborghini Rear-wheel Steering, ensuring handling consistency and driver feedback. With improved force generation from both front and rear tires, the Pirelli P Zero tires provide a higher lateral acceleration and reduce understeer characteristics.
Carbon ceramic brakes are standard equipment for the Aventador S. The ventilated and perforated carbon ceramic discs (Ø 400 x 38 mm - Ø 380 x 38 mm) enhance braking performance from 100 km/h to standstill in 31 m.
Lamborghini Aventador S - a driver's environment
The cockpit of the Aventador S brings new functionality and refinement. A new TFT digital dashboard can be customized according to the driver's preferences, with different kombi screens for STRADA, SPORT and CORSA in conjunction with the EGO mode. Selected from the driving modes options on the control panel, the EGO button reveals further options on pop-up digital screens, allowing the driver to choose his preferred settings.
AppleCarPlay comes as a standard specification, allowing the cockpit's occupants to manage voice activated communications and entertainment from personal Apple devices.
The Lamborghini telemetry system is an optional specification: recording lap times and track performance as well as trip data, the telemetry system is especially appealing to the owner who wants to take his car on track.
6.5 Liter, V12 60 48V MPI engine with 4 valves per cylinder
Longitudinal mid-rear mounted engine
Electronic injection system multipoint Lamborghini LIE 2010 with ion
Electronically controlled, continuously variable intake and exhaust
valves timing system
7 speed ISR gearbox + reverse
Permanent 4WD with "Haldex" system
Monocoque in carbon fiber
Front and rear horizontal magneto-rheological damper with push-rod
Power vacuum brake system with ABS
Electronic parking brake
Bi-xenon headlights with washer
Automatic air conditioning
External mirrors (with heating and electrically foldable)
Ignition key with remote control (Keyless)
Front 'dual stage' driver and passenger airbags
Solid Color - Bianco Isi: 1,650
Branding Package with: $1,130
Brake calipers in red: $1,390
Dianthus 20/21 forged + : $6,700
Transparent Engine: $7,550
Rear Bench and rocker: $1,100
Lamborghini Sound: $4,200
Interior Rosso Alala: $4,900
Stitching Rossa Alala: $1,800
Contrast Stitching: $1,000
Fully Electric and Heated: $4,200
Style package: $1,690
Interior trim in leather: $3,500
Pillars and windscreen: $1,200
Sportivo Interior: $2,400
X frame in carbon fiber: $5,500
Destination Charge: $3,495
TOTAL MSRP: $468,055
Contact us today at 480-538-4300 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.
Estimated Monthly Payment:
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is Covered by the Full Factory Warranty. Contact us for more information on the factory warranty.
If you are interested in one of our vehicles and have a question on available warranties, please contact us!
Contact Us at 480-538-4300
Lamborghini North Scottsdale
7171 E Chauncey Lane
View Map & Get Directions
|Monday:||8 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday:||8 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||8 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Thursday:||8 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Friday:||8 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Saturday:||9 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Sunday:||12 p.m. - 5 p.m.|
- High gloss w/Red central locking
Features & Specifications*
- Engine: 6.5L V12
- Transmission: ISR 7 Speed Automatic
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode and Sequential Shift Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Full-time all-wheel drive
- 2.86 axle ratio
- Engine oil cooler
- 68-Amp/Hr 380CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 190 amp alternator
- Magnetic Fluid-Filled Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Automatic w/Driver Control Height Adjustable Driver Control Ride Control Sport Tuned Adaptive Suspension
- Electro-Hydraulic Power Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 22.5 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Dual Titanium Exhaust w/Polished Tailpipe Finisher
- Double Wishbone Pushrod Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Double Wishbone Pushrod Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Hill Hold Control, Ceramic Discs and Electric Parking Brake
- Electro-Mechanical Limited Slip Differential
- Vehicle Name : Lamborghini Aventador
- Body Style : Coupe
- Drivetrain : All Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Two-Seaters
- Engine Order Code : L539
- Engine Type : Premium Unleaded V-12
- Displacement : 6.5 L/397
- Fuel System : Sequential MPI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 729 @ 8400
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 507 @ 5500
- Trans Type : 7
- Trans Description Cont. : Auto-Shift Manual w/OD
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 3.91
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.44
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.81
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.46
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.19
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.97
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 2.93
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 2.86
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : 380
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 190
- Suspension Type - Front : Double Wishbone Pushrod
- Suspension Type - Rear : Double Wishbone Pushrod
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : Double Wishbone Pushrod
- Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.) : Double Wishbone Pushrod
- Steering Type : Rack-Pinion
- Brake Type : 4-wheel disc
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 15.7
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 15
- Seventh Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.89
- Wheels: 20" Front & 21" Rear Dione Forged Silver -inc: Rim width: 9"
- Tires: P255/30ZR20 Fr & P335/25ZR21 Rr Summer
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Clearcoat paint
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Rocker panel extensions
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Body-colored door handles
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Power Folding
- Fixed rear window
- Light tinted glass
- Speed Sensitive Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Composite/Aluminum Panels
- Power Spoiler
- Black grille
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam High Intensity Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Headlamps w/Washer
- LED brakelights
- Front Tire Size : P255/30YR20
- Rear Tire Size : P355/25YR21
- Front Wheel Size (in) : 20 x 9
- Rear Wheel Size (in) : 21 X 13
- Front Wheel Material : Forged Aluminum
- Rear Wheel Material : Forged Aluminum
- Wheelbase (in) : 106.3
- Length, Overall (in) : 188.9
- Width, Max w/o mirrors (in) : 79.9
- Height, Overall (in) : 44.7
- Track Width, Front (in) : 67.7
- Track Width, Rear (in) : 66.9
- Min Ground Clearance (in) : 4.1
- Radio: AM/FM/MP3/CD/DVD Player -inc: 4 speakers, navigation system w/DVD and traffic info, Bluetooth and digital radio w/color screen and digital media card
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock and Aux Audio Input Jack
- 4 Speakers
- Streaming Audio
- Concealed antenna
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- Real-Time Traffic Display
- Front Bucket Seats -inc: 2-way power driver and passenger seat recline
- 2-Way Power Driver Seat -inc: Power Recline and Manual Fore/Aft Movement
- 2-Way Power Passenger Seat -inc: Power Recline and Manual Fore/Aft Movement
- Manual tilt/telescoping steering column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Oil Temperature, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Fixed Rear Windows
- Sport Leather/Aluminum Steering Wheel
- Valet Function
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 2 Door Curb/Courtesy and Illuminated Entry
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Power Fuel
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Locking glove box
- Driver foot rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Deluxe Sound Insulation, Aluminum Instrument Panel Insert, Aluminum Door Panel Insert, Leather Console Insert, Aluminum Interior Accents and Leather Upholstered Dashboard
- Full Leatherette Headliner
- Leather Door Trim Insert
- Unicolor Leather Seat Upholstery
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Driver and passenger visor vanity mirrors
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Front map lights
- Fade-to-off interior lighting
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front Floor Mats
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Mat
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Cargo Space Lights
- Smart Device Integration
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power door locks
- Systems Monitor
- Redundant digital speedometer
- Trip computer
- Outside temp gauge
- Digital Display
- Seats w/Leather Back Material
- Fixed Front Head Restraints
- Front center armrest
- Perimeter alarm
- Engine immobilizer
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Air filtration
- Passenger Capacity : 2
- Passenger Volume (ft³) : 50
- Electronic stability control (ESC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Driver And Passenger Side Airbag Head Extension, Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Back-up camera
- Fuel Economy Est-Combined (MPG) : 12 (Est)
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - City (MPG) : 10 (Est)
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - Hwy (MPG) : 17 (Est)
- Tons/yr of CO2 Emissions @ 15K mi/year : 14.7 (Est)
- Fuel Tank Capacity, Approx (gal) : 22.5